Your use of this website is under:
• all relevant laws that apply.
1. Use of our websites
Our websites are free for anyone to find out more about Ride4Bonim and the services we offer. They are aimed at people in England and Wales.
We try hard to ensure that our websites are accurate and up-to-date. We may sometimes make mistakes and can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information on our websites or that you’ll always be able to access it. We don’t accept liability for errors or omissions or for any reliance you place on the information on our websites.
You agree to use our websites lawfully and ethically. In particular, you agree to not use our website in connection with:
• pyramid schemes
• chain letters
• junk or spam email, or
• any unsolicited messages.
2. Links and social media websites
Visitors use links to move from one website to another or from one page to another in the same website.
Our websites contain links to third parties’ websites. We don’t endorse or accept liability for the contents of third party websites we link to.
3. Trade marks, logos and service marks
Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “trade marks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners.
Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trade mark on our website without its owner’s consent.
Unless we agree, you must not use information or images in our websites in any way, except to ask about us and our services,
If you use any material on our website for this purpose, you:
• Must not change documents or related images
• Must not use images separately from the accompanying text
• Must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
You must include “© Copyright Ride4Bonim 2016. All rights reserved” if you quote our website’s content in a publication associated with your private or academic research.
If you wish to use any material on our website in any other way, please email info@Ride4Bonim.org.uk
We try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date. We don’t guarantee that our websites, their servers, downloadable files and emails are free from viruses or other harmful components. You should take reasonable steps to use suitable anti-virus and firewall systems in order to protect your computer and equipment. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of any infection of your computer and equipment.
You must not:
• Introduce, or try to introduce, any virus or other contaminant to our websites or any of their software or systems
• Try to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or tamper with any part of our websites, their software or our systems
• Interfere with anybody else’s use of our website
• Try to weaken or damage how our websites work, whether by helping to organise, or taking part in, a denial of service attack or otherwise.
6. Donations and gift aid
If you use our website to donate, you may be able to take advantage of the United Kingdom’s gift aid scheme.
7. Provision of services
You use our website at your risk. The information and materials on our websites are general only and are not advice or recommendations, professional or otherwise.
We don’t accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our websites:
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on our websites to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Connection and charges
You’re responsible for connecting with a telecommunications provider to access our website and for the costs you incur in using our website.
13. Feedback and complaints
We welcome your comments about our website. If you find anything incorrect, not working or want to say anything else, please email info@Ride4Bonim.org.
Terms of the Bike-A-Thon for Ride4Bonim
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an entry on the Website. You should understand that by submitting your entry form (“Entry Form”), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By submitting my Entry Form electronically, I hereby declare that:
1. I understand that the event that I am entering (“the Event”) will be run under the technical regulations, guidelines, bye laws and anti-doping rules of Ride4Bonim (“the Rules”) . I hereby agree to comply with the Rules and any other rules stipulated by the relevant Event Organiser (“the Event Organiser”).
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to understand and abide by the Rules before, during and after the Event; and I agree that the decision of Ride4Bonim and/or the Event Organiser will be binding and final in all circumstances.
3. I acknowledge that Event entry is personal to me and that I may not exchange it with or sell it to or transfer it to any other person.
4. I agree to conduct myself in a professional and cautious manner during my participation in the Event and understand that I may be disqualified from the Event if I do not do so. I accept that, in relation to my participation in the Event, the function of the marshals and relevant signage is only to indicate direction and that I must decide if the movement is safe.
5. I understand and agree that I participate in the Event entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all hazards, and that I must conduct myself in a manner that is safe for myself and all others throughout the duration of the Event.
6. During my participation in the Event I will cycle with care and attention and will abide by the Rules, the UK Highway Code and any other rules stipulated by the Event Organiser.
7. I acknowledge that participation in the Event is physically strenuous and demanding. I am aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved. I further certify that I am physically capable of participating in the Event and am capable of completing the Event within the cut off time (as decided by the Event Organiser). I will only participate in the Event if I am fit enough to do so.
8. If I have any medical condition/s, including allergies, which the Event Organiser or Event medical advisors might need to be aware of, I undertake that I have provided details of these on my Entry Form.
9. I accept full liability and responsibility for any medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participating in the Event.
10. I accept that Ride4Bonim, the Event Organiser, the Event sponsors, organisers, officials, medical advisers and any person involved in the organisation of the Event are not liable for any injury or illness that I may suffer as a result of my participation in the Event, whether prior to, during or subsequent to the Event.
11. Whilst the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, I accept that I must make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of my person and of my property during my participation in the Event. I further acknowledge that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
12. I accept that it is my responsibility to provide and use a suitable bicycle and helmet. The Event Organiser’s decision is final as to whether the bicycle and helmet are suitable.
13. I accept that the Event Organiser reserve the right to amend the Event format or cancel the Event due to health and safety reasons, including storm, rain, inclement weather, winds or any other act of god conditions.
14. Through my completion and submission of the online Entry Form, I am committing to fundraise the minimum £500 in aid of Aim Habonim School, Manchester.
15. I understand that my personal details (including but not limited to name, age group, gender, race category, finishing time, finishing position) will be stored electronically by Ride4Bonim. Such information may appear on the public list of participants and result list for the Event. By entering the event, the rider or their representative consents to the organiser being given access to their data.
16. All decisions and rulings by Ride4Bonim, the Event Organiser, its employees and its agents are considered final.
17. Ride4Bonim reserves the right to vary these Terms effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
Limitation of Liability – your attention is particularly drawn to this section
1. Ride4Bonim acts as agent for the Event Organisers for the purposes of taking online entries. If for any reason the Event is cancelled or postponed, please review the specific event details, rules and terms & conditions which have been documented by the Event Organiser. If a refund is appropriate, the participant should contact the Event Organiser.
2. Subject to clause 26, neither Ride4Bonim nor the Event Organiser shall be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these Terms that fall into the following categories (even if such losses result from our deliberate breach): (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; or (vi) waste of management or office time.
3. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits Ride4Bonim or the Event Organiser’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; (iv) any deliberate breaches of these Terms that would entitle you to terminate the Terms; or (v) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
4. These Terms (and the documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the Event. The participant acknowledges and agrees that in submitting the Entry Form it does not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to this agreement or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms.
5. To the extent permitted by law, all provisions of these Terms shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision.
6. Neither Ride4Bonim nor the Event Organiser will be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
7. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
8. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.